As a member of the oldest legal profession in England and Wales, a Notary can do any form of legal work for you except for taking cases to court.
Notaries can also provide authentication and a secure record for almost any sort of transaction, document or event.
To speak to a Notary Public in Blackpool please contact us on 01253 629300 or email Richard Sloman
Notary services include:
- preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
- dealing with purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- providing documents to deal with the administration of the estate of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
- authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad
- authenticating company and business documents and transactions.